Home » home » Dangers of Proposed Unity Government

Dangers of Proposed Unity Government

Proposed Unity Government a Real Threat to the Jewish State of Israel

Regavim: The government presently taking shape under Netanyahu endangers the Land of Israel

The Regavim Movement is deeply concerned by the agreements that are being formulated between the Likud, Blue and White and Labor, which include the repeal of the Kaminitz Law, placing the Bedouin Authority in the Labor Party’s hands, and setting aside the commitment by Netanyahu and the Likud to extend Israeli sovereignty in Judea and Samaria.

Regavim’s spokesperson explained: “An emergency government that abandons Zionist values presents a clear and imminent danger to the Land of Israel and to the preservation of Israel’s national land resources.”

Dangers of Proposed Unity Government

“In Judea and Samaria – moving forward toward the “Deal of the Century” without establishing Israeli sovereignty means handing over 70% of the territory to the Palestinian Authority [and leaving the remaining 30% without adequate or effective protection].

“In the Galilee – Repealing the Kaminitz Law is equivalent to putting a seal of approval for the epidemic of illegal construction that is swallowing up the open spaces that are vital to Israel’s development [for the betterment of all of its inhabitants.”

“In the Negev – Handing the responsibility for the Bedouin Authority to the radical left equals green-lighting the continued rampage of illegal Bedouin land seizure throughout southern Israel.”

“Let’s call a spade a spade: This isn’t a unity government, it’s a leftist government.”



For further information:

Yakhin Zik,
Director of Operations – Regavim
054-766-4676